Annabelle Haberkorn Gill
South Croydon Mind & Body
I am pleased to offer Remedial Massage Therapy for women only from my therapy room in South Croydon.
I use techniques including Sports & Deep Tissue Massage / Myofascial Release / Trigger Point Therapy / Swedish Massage to help with the treatment of:
- Chronic and acute back and neck pain
- Breathing problems and restrictions
- Issues related to post operative scar tissue
- Limited movement and flexibility
- Sports and overuse injuries
- Postural imbalances
- Chronic headaches / Migraines
I have extensive experience in working alongside chiropractors throughout my career, helping with the treatment of a wide range of joint and muscular disorders and issues, using soft tissue techniques.
I believe in engaging my clients fully in the healing process and provide advice and techniques for them to use post session to enhance and sustain the effects of my treatment. My background as a yoga instructor informs the advice I give in terms of treatment aftercare.
Please do contact me if you have any questions, I look forward to hearing from you!
Training, qualifications & experience
- Associate's Degree in Occupational Therapy / Massage Therapy from the Swedish Institute NYC (degree program with 1,300 hours of classroom education + experience and internships): Deep Tissue, Sports massage, swedish massage, myofascial release
- ITEC Holistic Massage
- Myofascial Release Techniques Certificate from Jing Institute
- Sivananda Yoga Teacher & Advanced Teacher training courses
Other available therapies
Deep Tissue Massage
1 Hour Massage treatment: £50
First treatment introductory offer: £40 / hour
Please contact me to discuss any questions you may have about treatment or if you suffer from a specific condition / injury / issue
If you have been diagnosed with or suspect you may have a pre-existing medical condition you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies, treatments or making any major changes in your diet or exercise programme.
Maps & Directions
Flexible - Please contact to discuss