Alison Fuller, The Hormonal Therapist
Ele King Therapies
22B High Street
I'm Alison Fuller and I work mainly from my Therapy Room in Weybridge, at the Barron Clinic in Walton-on-Thames, The Newlife Fertility Clinic in Epsom and at Ele King Therapies in Cobham.
I specialise in treating fertility, pregnancy, miscarriage, menopause and all hormonal imbalance.
My therapies include Reflexology (Fertility and Maternity), Fertility Massage and Hypnotherapy. I believe in treating on all levels, emotionally, physically and mentally in order to help rebalance the body.
My treatments can be adapted to help support IUI and IVF protocols and my Hypnotherapy is designed to address fears, anxieties and worries associated with infertility, pregnancy, birthing and recovery from miscarriage.
Training, qualifications & experience
- ITEC Diploma in Reflexology
- Raworth Diploma in Reflexology
- Pregnancy, Natural & Assisted Conception, Infertility Reflexology Certificates
- Seren Trained Reproflexologist (Reproflexology™), Pre-conceptual Care & Assisted Conception Programme
- Member of the Association of Reflexologists (MAR)
- Usui Reiki Master Practitioner
- City & Guilds PTTLS Certificate – Preparing To Teach In The Life Long Learning Sector
- Clinical Acupuncture Diploma (College of Oriental Body Balance)
- Member of the Association of Reproductive Reflexologists (MARR)
- Licensed Practitioner of NLP
- Professional & Clinical Hypnotherapy Dip.I.Pch
- Certified Hypnotic Fertility Practitioner (CHFP)
- Certified Hypnotic Birthing Practitioner (CHBP)
- Registered Hypnotherapist (GHR)
- Accredited General Hypnotherapy Standards Council (GHSC)
- Fertility Massage Practitioner
- Fertile Body Method Practitioner (FBM)
Other available therapies
Photos & videos
Initial Consultation and treatment - 90 mins, £85.00
Follow-up treatments - 60 mins, £60.00
I am a member of the:
AOR - Association of Reflexologists (MAR)
ARR - Association of Reproductive Reflexologists (MARR)
GHR - General Hypnotherapy Register
- Also registered with Hypnotherapy Directory
If you have been diagnosed with or suspect you may have a pre-existing medical condition you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies, treatments or making any major changes in your diet or exercise programme.
Maps & Directions
Tuesday - Saturday Daytime Appointments Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday evening Appointments