Chippenham Natural Therapy Centre
01380 850941 / 07818 568774
Alison Fixsen RSHom, PGCE, MFNTP, Dip NN
Qualified Homeopath and Natural Nutritional Therapist
Special interests: hormonal problems, mental and emotional health, otitis media
Lectures and workshops on request
I have been a qualified homeopath for twenty years, and am also a qualified Natural Nutritional Therapist and an ILM coach and mentor, and have a counselling qualification.
I work part time as Senior Lecturer in the School of Herbal and SE Asian medicine at the University of Westminster and have taught and supervised students at Salisbury Homeopathy College for 15 years.
I have taught and lectured in different countries and have written articles on many topics, including ear infections, menopause, post natal depression and emotional health. I have carried out a number of research studies, the results of which have been published in peer reviewed journals.
Training, qualifications & experience
Registered Member of Society of Homeopaths since 1996
Qualified Natural Nutritional Therapist
ILM level 5 coaching and mentoring
CPAB level 2 counselling skills
PGCE Higher Education
Other available therapies
Coaching and mentoring
Adult fee: £75 for the first appointment (1.5 hours)
£50 for follow up appointment (45 mins)
Children under 12: £45 for the first appointment
£30 for follow up appointment
What is homeopathy?
- Homeopathy has been in existence for over 200 years and is still used over the world.
- It can be used for a wide range of problems, mental, emotional and physical.
- The remedies can be taken alongside medications if necessary
- Millions of people across the world use homeopathy
- The way it works is not easily explained but many people suffering from short or long term illnesses have experienced benefits from homeopathic treatment on a physical and emotional level
- The remedies are non toxic and easy to take making them suitable for all age groups
What does the treatment entail?
- The first consultation focuses on finding out about you as a unique individual and working out a strategy for change
- Allow about 1.5 hours if you are an adult or 1 hour for a young child. This can be face to face, via skype or telephone if preferred.
- Generally people see benefits after the first few consultations, however in chronic conditions more sessions may be advisable.
- If you wish to discuss options you can email or call the enquiry number and I will be delighted to talk with you
If you have been diagnosed with or suspect you may have a pre-existing medical condition you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies, treatments or making any major changes in your diet or exercise programme.
Maps & Directions
Appointments Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday 9-6pm Skype and phone appointments optional