Alex Probert BSc (Hons) Ost
01432 850667 / 07813 274137
Alex Probert is a fully qualified and registered osteopath who has been treating people of all ages for 16 years.
Osteopathy is an established, recognised system of treatment and diagnosis that is used for helping the mechanical workings of the body; ligaments, muscles or other soft tissues
It is distinctive in that it recognises much of the pain and disability we suffer stems from abnormalities in the function of the body structure as well as damage caused to it by disease. An osteopathic treatment is moulded to suit the needs of the individual patient
Types of conditions osteopathy can help;
- Pain - low back, neck, head, jaw, joint
- Pregnancy related disorders, e.g. ‘Sciatica’, wrist pain
- Sports related injuries, e.g. Tennis elbow
- Disc injuries and trapped nerves
- Whiplash injuries
- Repetitive strain conditions e.g. tendonitis
- Some indigestion problems and Irritable Bowel Syndrome
- Stress related conditions and anxiety states
- Postural Porblems
Training, qualifications & experience
BSc(Hons)Ost from the British School of Osteopathy.
Alexandra Probert has satisfied the statutory requirements of the General Osteopathic Council and is a full member of their register
She trained at the British School of Osteopathy qualifying in 1997. Since then she has worked in a busy practice in Somerset and built up her own practice in London. Alexandra also returned to the college as a clinic tutor. The practice in Ludlow began in 2003.
Maps & Directions
Mon, Weds, Thurs, Fri Shucknall near Hereford, Tuesdays in Ludlow