Usui Reiki 1st degree
Date & Time:24th - 25th February 2018, 10am - 5pm
Location:Yuan Centre, Colwood Gardens
- Find an event in your area
The two days will cover the following:
I like to begin by clearing individual space as well as the group space. I do this by Qi-gong exercises to help you ground, settle the mind and connect with your energy "Chi" followed by sound (Tibetian singing bowl) sage to smudging to clear and cleanse your energetic field.
I will then follow on to:
- The history of Usui system of Reiki and its lineage.
- Benefits of Reiki in your everyday life.
- Hand positions to treat yourself and others.
- 4 attunement over the two days to open your energy centres, hand, heart, third eye and crown to be a channel for Reiki energy to flow through you.
- Mediation practices
- Group discussion and explorations
- Plenty of time to practice and gain confidence to give Reiki treatments.
About the host
My healing journey began over 20 years ago, I have been providing healing and training for over 10 years. I am highly intuitive and particularly sensitive to emotions, and this gift guides my work with people.
I am a member of Federation of Holistic Therapist (FHT) Complimentary Health Council (CHNC) and Acupuncture Society.