The stories the feet can tell
Date & Time:24th February 2018, 10am - 4pm
Cost:£100 including a light lunch and refreshments
Location:8 Westbury Park Centre
Newcastle under Lyme
- Find an event in your area
Join us for a relaxing day where you can acquire new skills giving you an insight into reflexology as a therapeutic treatment.
Discover the amazing powers of reflexology and learn practical skills in order to enhance the health of friends and family
By the end of the day you will be able to:
- Explain a brief history of reflexology from the caves in France to Eunice Ingram 1930's.
- Be informed of contraindications.
- Observe a reflexology treatment.
- Identify between five and 10 reflexes on the foot.
- Perform a therapeutic foot massage.
- Demonstrate thumb walking and finger pressures.
You will receive a certificate of attendance which can be used for CPD points and a illustrated manual.
About the host
Ascent Therapies are hosting this event, the tutor is Penny Howell who worked in complementary medicine for over 24 years and has taught in adult community learning for about 16 years.
This year Penny will also being teaching various workshops at the 'Shirley Price' International School of Aromatherapy in Hinckley.