Second Degree Reiki course
Date & Time:29th - 30th October 2016, 10am - 5pm
- Find an event in your area
Second Degree focuses on strengthening your connection to the Reiki energy and furthers your understanding of how to work with it. After completion of this workshop you will eligible be a Reiki practitioner and work on members of the public.
- A deeper look at the Reiki Principles
- The Reiki way
- Preparing yourself to give a treatment
- Cleansing yourself after a treatment
- Preparation for a treatment and client protocol
- Byosen (feeling the troubled areas)
- Body wisdom
- The 3 Reiki symbols
- Distant Reiki
- Psychic surgery
- Practical sessions (on outside clients, not on yourself or each other).
Students receive the Second Degree Reiki attunement, a manual of all the information covered on the workshop, and a certificate upon completion.
About the host
Julie Yarrow began learning about Reiki in November 2006, has been practicing since May 2007 and teaching since April 2008. Working with Philip Yarrow their courses are designed to help students get the most our of their Reiki by self practice and an understanding of their own spirituality and how best to work with the Reiki energy.