Reiki Level one
- Find an event in your area
Reiki is a Japanese word meaning universal life force, energy that is guided for the purpose of spiritual growth and healing. Reiki is a superb method for your personal development and increased ability to heal both yourself and others. It is a gentle, non-invasive, hands on (or off) therapy that is deeply relaxing, it therefore may help both body and mind whilst restoring balance and harmony to life.
The origin of Reiki lies in ancient sanskrit teachings. It was rediscovered and developed after many years of study, research and meditation by the 19th century Japanese professor and theologian, Dr Mikao Usui.
This course is suitable for everyone, regardless of any previous experience or knowledge.
Reiki one includes receiving an attunement in order to be able to connect with Reiki.
This course is perfect for:
- anyone who wishes to undertake their first degree in Reiki
- anyone who wishes to experience Reiki and wants to learn more
- those experiencing life changes and challenges
- anyone who has experienced Reiki and would like to learn more
- people investing in developing their personal growth
- anyone wishing to begin their Reiki journey.
What you will learn:
- attunement to Reiki energies
- history of Reiki
- five Reiki principles
- effects of a Reiki treatment
- chakra balancing and crystals
- how to give a Reiki treatment
- self healing and disconnection techniques
- full body treatment.
You will be provided with a course manual to keep and awarded a Reiki level one attunement certificate on the day of training. There will also be a light lunch and refreshments provided throughout the day.
About the host
I am a fully qualified and experienced Reiki Master. I enjoy providing complementary therapies such as Reiki, Aromatherapy and Reflexology to name a few. Reiki is an amazing therapy that anybody can be attuned too. See my facebook page: A Inner Peace, for feedback on providing attunements and Reiki.