Reiki level 1 course
Date & Time:26th February 2017, 10.30am - 5pm
Location:St Joseph's Hospice
- Find an event in your area
A two day course which introduces you to the system of Reiki. Through four attunements you will open energetically and feel the flow/connection to universal energy. Reiki level one focuses on self-healing, personal development and sharing Reiki with family and friends.
You will learn:
- how to connect to Reiki
- the history and philosophy of Reiki
- the energy body and chakra system
- how to ground and cleanse your energy body
- how to conduct a Reiki self-treatment
- how to give a Reiki treatment to others
- using Reiki in everyday life
- the Reiki principles
- simple meditation and breathing techniques
Times: 10:30am - 5pm (both days)
- two days of tuition
- extensive course manual
- vegetarian lunch both days
- professionally recognised Reiki one certificate
* 10% of all proceeds will be given to St Joseph's Hospice.
** If you are facing financial hardship or difficulty, then please contact us and we can work something out.
About the host
East London Reiki is run by Justine Nolan, a usui Reiki master practitioner, trained in both the Western and Japanese lineages. I hold a professional Reiki practitioner diploma - the highest professional standard currently available for Reiki.
Courses are co-taught with Brighitta Moser-Clark of Awakening Light - http://www.brighitta.com