Reiki 3a two-day workshop
Location:9 Shafto Terrace, Craghead
- Find an event in your area
Reiki 3rd Degree – Reiki Master Training.
The attunements and style of teaching are those of Usui Ryoho Reiki Jin-Kei-Do, also known as Usui-Shin-Kai (Core Teachings of Usui) – Traditional Usui Reiki in the lineage of Venerable Seiji Takamori and do not include any ‘New Age’ additions.
The third degree, or "master training", is given the Japanese name of Shinpiden (meaning "Mystery Teachings"). A further attunement is carried out and you learn another symbol. Please find further information below.
Reiki 3, Master training is divided into three modules; 3a, 3b and 3c. At Reiki 3a Foundation level, you are not making a commitment to teach Reiki.
- The applicant has been a Reiki 2nd Degree Practitioner for a minimum of 12 months.
- Completion of a written application with your personal reasons for wishing to take this training together with a résumé of your experience of Reiki practise in your life.
- The applicant signs an agreement which includes the assurance that they intend not to teach Reiki Jin Kei Do alongside modified forms of Reiki, such as channelled teaching, and that they aim to uphold the purity of the lineage.
- It is expected that Masters will act with integrity and at all times maintain the purity of transmission via the late Venerable Seiji Takamori. To honour this teaching by presenting Reiki as a spiritual and self-growth path and not solely as a complementary medical discipline (as in accordance with Dr. Usui’s own Reiki philosophy).
- The applicant will present copies of their teaching/course materials during the training so that any modifications can be discussed, and hence updated manuals can be produced by the trainee.
Applications for Reiki Master training should be made in writing and applicants should include copies of their Reiki certificate(s) (other lineages only). Also include copies of symbols from any previous Reiki training, if applicable.
Module one - Reiki 3a - Foundation
A minimum of 12 months practice at Reiki 2nd Degree. Completion of a written application stating your personal reasons for wishing to take this training together with a résumé of your experience of Reiki practise in your life.
- Development of the individual through meditation, energy awareness, supported by the energy activation of the Master Attunement.
- Study and practice of meditation, energy systems and receiving of the Reiki 3 attunement and symbol.
- Review of the practices of Reiki 1st and 2nd Degree.
- Study of energy points and pathways.
- Meditation and self Reiki practice to enhance energy flow and awareness of energy.
- Deeper study of the distant symbol.
- Study of the 3rd degree symbol.
- Third Degree Reiki attunement.
- Study of Reiki Ryoho and Japanese Reiki Techniques.
- Comprehensive course notes accompany this workshop.
You will also study some of the Reiki Ryoho and Reiki Teate (pronounced tee-are-tay) material recently emerging from Japan to help deepen your understanding of Reiki.
Reiki treatment is essentially a practice that utilises the training and material of Reiki 1st and 2nd Degrees. The material of Reiki 3rd Degree and its attunement does not necessarily enhance the way Reiki is given to others in treatments.
Personal commitment to the practices of Reiki 3a, should enhance the understanding of Reiki and support the personal growth path through both the material and the additional empowerment/attunement. The attunement does assist in meditation development but you still have to tread the path by your own effort! The Reiki 3rd Degree attunement and symbol activates all chakras and energy channels helping to develop a high degree of awareness for energy. It enables utilisation of energy through all of the Chakras/Nadis, enhancing the flow of energy with the breathing methods and meditation. From a spiritual point of view, this is a most significant step towards enlightenment, which is the ultimate healing (mind and body, mental and physical suffering). The Reiki 3rd Degree symbol also connects to energy/healing forces of positive spiritual beings/qualities that may be inclined to help in the healing work.
The training is separated into three parts as not everyone wishes to teach Reiki but do want to study these systems to their logical conclusion for personal growth and obtain the most from their years of training and practice. Reiki 3a, the Foundation Level, also acts as a preparatory phase for those considering the complete Reiki Master training at a future date and provides a gradual progress through the course work leading to teacher status at a pace to suit the individual.
Completion of all levels of Reiki 3 is at the discretion of the teacher and acceptance of the Foundation Level (RJKD 3a) does not imply a contractual agreement by either the teacher or student to complete all three modules. The training does not have extra levels or extra costs, the costs are shown for each level below. As you did at Reiki 1st and 2nd Degree, a feedback report (worksheet/homework) is requested from you and when returned to your tutor your certificate is issued.
Course Duration - Two days intensive training plus on-going personal study.
Workshop Fee/Personal Investment: £400.00
Deposit: £80 (non-refundable).
Balance due at least two weeks prior to the workshop date.
Payment by cheque, BACS or cash on the first day of training also accepted.