One day can change your life
Date & Time:27th January 2018, 10am - 4.30pm
Location:St Mary's Transept Room
49 Hemel Hempstead Road
- Find an event in your area
One day can change your life - emotional well-being and resilience workshop.
Wouldn’t it be great to have a tool box of knowledge and skills that would allow you to feel calmer, happier, more confident and empowered? Well, now you can. On our fusion breakthrough day, you will…
- Learn how to reduce stress, anxiety and take control of anger and fear.
- Learn how to control negative, unwanted thoughts and feel good about yourself
- Understand how your brain works and what your emotions are trying to tell you.
- Experience simple and easy mindfulness techniques.
- Use the simple ‘stop system’ to change the way you react.
- Complete a ‘life wheel’ to identify your needs and plan your best future.
This is a practical, interactive workshop on the essentials of good mind management and incorporates up to five weeks of personal life coaching content for emotional well-being.
Teas and coffees provided – please bring a packed lunch.
Feel your best… Be your best… Live your best life
About the host
The event is run by two experienced coaches, Cindy Shilton and Jenny Capaldi, who together have a passion to explain simple and easy mind management tools that have a dramatic impact on our emotional well-being.
Feedback from our October 2017 course included:
"Really enjoyed the day. Good course content. Good presentation."