Laughter yoga teacher training
Date & Time:31st October - 4th November 2016, 10am - 2pm
- Find an event in your area
This is an excellent opportunity for you to train as a laughter yoga teacher in the UK!
Become a certified laughter yoga teacher and help to spread the laughter in social clubs, yoga and fitness studios, senior care facilities, and in the workplace – or simply learn the laughter yoga techniques to add more laughter in your own life.
UnitedMind uniquely offers the five-day laughter yoga teacher training in the UK.
During the five days, you will:
- Get an understanding of the need for laughter yoga.
- Find out how the idea of laughter clubs originated.
- Learn the basic guidelines for a laughter session.
- Get to know the benefits of laughter yoga as well as the risks.
- Find out how to start a laughter club.
- Find out how to start your own laughter business.
- Learn the basics skills as a laughter yoga teacher.
- Discover what it takes to be a good leader and teacher.
- Learn laughter alone.
- Review media coverage from around the world.
- Practice you own presentation.
- Explore the creative side to working with laughter yoga.
- Enjoy the talent evening’s talent show.
- Play and have lots of fun.
and much more!
Course materials - what you will get:
- 174-page laughter yoga teacher manual.
- ‘Laugh for No Reason’ eBook.
- Laughter yoga teacher certificate.
- Promotional CD and DVD with video clippings.
- One year ProZone membership (full profile available for paid membership).
- Additional information which includes meditations, standard forms and research documents uniquely provided by UnitedMind in addition to the documents and press information on laughter yoga international’s ProZone.
- Free mentoring following the training in order to get you off to a good start along with private FaceBook group for laughter professionals, laughter yoga teachers group as well as LinkedIn laughter yoga teachers group.
- Opportunity to join the UnitedMind laughter yoga teacher as well as leader community with an annual membership with full access along with private FaceBook group for laughter professionals at the cost of £20 per year.
- One month free of charge telephone laughter club subscription.
At the end of the five days you will, upon successful completion, receive a laughter yoga teacher certificate enabling you to get appropriate insurance in order to run laughter workshops and laughter yoga leader training as well as allowing you to call yourself laughter yoga teacher.
About the host
You will learn from Lotte Mikkelsen, the laughter yoga master trainer in the UK and laughter ambassadors officially appointed by Dr. Madan Kataria, founder of laughter yoga international and the laughter yoga worldwide movement!
Other certified and accredited training events: laughter therapist, laughter coach, laughter leader, and gibberish.