Laughter yoga leader training
Date & Time:20th - 21st October 2016, 10am - 5pm
25 Red Lion Square
- Find an event in your area
Become a certified laughter yoga leader and help to spread the laughter in social clubs, yoga and fitness studios, senior care facilities, and in the workplace.
During the training, you will:
- Get an understanding of the need for laughter yoga.
- Find out how the idea of laughter clubs originated.
- Learn the basic guidelines for a laughter session.
- Get to know the benefits of laughter yoga as well as the risks.
- Learn to present laughter yoga.
- Find out how to start a laughter club.
- Find out how to start your own laughter business.
- Practice a minimum of 40 laughter exercises.
and much more!
What you will get:
- 118-page laughter yoga leader manual.
- Laughter yoga leader certificate.
- Six months ProZone access to documentation (full profile and listing available for paid membership).
- Additional information which includes meditations, standard forms and research documents uniquely provided by UnitedMind in addition to the documents and press information on laughter yoga international’s ProZone.
- Free mentoring and coaching following the training in order to get you off to a good start along with private FaceBook group for laughter professionals.
- Opportunity to join the UnitedMind laughter yoga leader community with an annual membership with full access along with private FaceBook group for laughter professionals at the cost of £10 per year.
- One month free of charge telephone laughter club subscription.
At the end of the two days you will, upon successful completion, receive a laughter yoga leader certificate enabling you to get appropriate insurance in order to run laughter workshops as well as allowing you to call yourself laughter yoga leader.
About the host
You will learn from Lotte Mikkelsen, the laughter yoga master trainer in the UK and laughter ambassadors officially appointed by Dr. Madan Kataria, founder of laughter yoga international and the laughter yoga worldwide movement!
Other certified and accredited training events: laughter therapist, laughter coach, laughter teacher and gibberish.