Introduction to reflexology
Date & Time:21st September 2017, 9.30am - 4pm
Location:Shirley Price Aromatherapy Ltd
8 Hawley Road
- Find an event in your area
Introduction to reflexology is an ideal workshop for anyone who may want to pursue a career in reflexology, or for qualified therapists.
A practical and informative day exploring the principles and practice of reflexology.
The objectives for the day:
- Recall a brief history of reflexology from ancient times to today.
- Define reflexology.
- Identify and mark three zones on a foot map.
- Recognise the different body systems represented on a foot map.
- Observe and perform a basic foot massage.
- Discover how reflex points on the feet can be used to identify imbalances in the body.
- Identify four reflex points corresponding to organs of the body on a foot chart.
Please contact Louise at Ascent for an enrolment form to reserve your place as spaces are limited
At the end of the day, you will receive a certificate of achievement.
You will be presented with a folder with all the course notes for the day's workshop in a presentation folder.
Six hours CPD.