Introduction to reflexology
Date & Time:24th February 2018, 10am - 4pm
8 Westbury Park
Newcastle under Lyme
- Find an event in your area
Course outline - introduction to reflexology and the stories the feet can tell us.
An ideal workshop for anyone who may want to pursue a career in reflexology, or for qualified therapists.
A practical and informative day exploring the principles and practice of reflexology.
The objectives for the day:
- recall a brief history of reflexology from ancient times to today
- define reflexology
- identify and mark three zones on a foot map
- recognise the different body systems represented on a foot map
- observe and perform a basic foot massage
- discover how reflex points on the feet can be used to identify imbalances in the body
- identify four reflex points corresponding to organs of the body on a foot chart
About the host
Penny Howell, a highly experienced complementary therapist and tutor.
Penny's complementary therapy practice has been established for over 24 years and provides CPD and diploma training courses at ascent-therapies.co.uk Newcastle under Lyme.