Introduction to crystal healing/therapy workshop
Date & Time:27th November 2016, 10am - 5pm
Cost:£65 (£60 if early bird booking before 31st October)
Location:The Holistic Centre
The Barn, Wiggins Yard
- Find an event in your area
The aim of this workshop is to provide an informative, fun, and experiential introduction to crystal therapy/healing. By the end of this workshop participants will have understood more about what crystals are and how to sense their energy. They will also have learnt some self-healing techniques, and how to ground and protect using crystals. They will also be able to choose, cleanse, dedicate and tune crystals, and know some methods of how to use them in daily life.
- What are crystals?
- What ‘grounding’ is and grounding crystals.
- How to choose crystals.
- How to clean crystals.
- How to dedicate and attune crystals.
- Sensing the energy field.
- How to channel light/energy – (beginners level).
- Strengthening the energy field.
- Sensing the energy of crystals.
- Vibration of crystals – how crystals work (beginners level).
- Some self-healing techniques to use with crystals:
- Using crystals in a pattern.
- Healing with quartz.
- Aura healing.
- Healing Meditation to strengthen energy field.
- Looking after ourselves and our energy field.
- Using crystals in everyday life.
- Caring for crystals.
About the host
Rob Burlinson is an experienced teacher and principal of the ‘Academy of Inner Resonance’, which runs a two year Diploma in Crystal and Energy Healing in Surrey. He trained for four years with the Vibrational Healing Foundation and is a member of the Federation of Subtle Energy Medicine. He's also a trained counsellor.