Introduction to aromatherapy
Date & Time:14th October 2017, 10am - 4pm
Newcastle under Lyme
- Find an event in your area
Introduction to aromatherapy – join us for a relaxing, healing, and an inspiring day exploring the world of aromatherapy and discovering the amazing properties of essential oils.
Practical and informative, you will:
- Define an essential oil and how they are obtained.
- Explore the development of plant medicine to aromatherapy today.
- Describe the ancient history of plant medicine and how it impacts our lives today.
- Gain the confidence to use five essential oils and three carrier oils safely.
- Be proactive in improving the health of your family by using oils at home.
- Learn therapeutic massage techniques to use with your friends and family.
- Use oils to create a mood within the home.
Please contact Louise at Ascent for an enrolment form to reserve your place as spaces are limited.
At the end of the day you will receive a certificate of achievement.
You will be presented with a folder with all the course notes for the day's workshop in a presentation folder.