Introduction to aromatherapy
Date & Time:28th September 2017, 10am - 4pm
Location:Shirley Price School of Aromatherapy Hinckley.
8 Hawley Road
- Find an event in your area
6 hours CPD
Acquire new skills or a ‘test drive’ a new career.
- Describe the ancient history of plant medicine and how it impacts our lives today.
- Discover the amazing properties of 6 essential oils and 2 carrier oils.
- Gain the confidence to use these oils safely at home to improve health.
- Treat bruises, burns, headaches.
- Treat other common conditions such as coughs colds, ulcers sore throats.
- Learn some therapeutic massage techniques to use with your friends and family.
- Use oils to create a mood within the home.
Please contact Louise at Ascent for an enrolment form to reserve your place as spaces are limited. At the end of the day you will receive a certificate of achievement.
You will be presented with a folder with all the course notes for the day's workshop in a presentation folder.