EFT level 3 training course, AAMET accredited
Date & Time:18th - 19th March 2017, 10am - 5.30pm
Location:92 Castle Lane
- Find an event in your area
Two day training with pre-read and pre-view material plus follow up sessions by interactive webinar. Contact time 16 hours.
Extending level 2 theory and practice for more in-depth work for self and others.
Training to level 3 is followed by post course exam, case studies and supervision for those who wish to gain EFT advanced practitioner certification.
This course is suitable for level 2 students or certified EFT practitioners with some experience who are ready to expand their understanding and knowledge base. We welcome students who have previously trained with other trainers.
Trainers: This course is run by Phoenix EFT therapies and training. Christine Sutton and Philip Davis are experienced AAMET registered and accredited master trainers and master trainers of trainers in EFT. All courses conform to the current AAMET guidelines for content and are certificated.
Two day training: 10am-5.30pm both days plus minimum four hours post course group webinars.
Course Fee: £275
Further fees for those who wish to gain certification and accreditation with AAMET at advanced practitioner level.
- Online multiple choice test: £15.00, payable to AAMET when you are ready to take the test.
- Marking fee for case work: £35, payable to Phoenix EFT when you are ready to your submit case studies.
- Attendance at supervision day: £50, payable to Phoenix EFT when you are ready to book for the day.
- Annual fee for AAMET membership at accredited certified advanced EFT practitioner level is £30.
- Student to student interactive practical sessions where you can practice new techniques on each other and then share results and insights with the group.
- Question and answer sessions.
- Brief review of level two topics as required by students.
- Discussion of difficult cases.
- Ongoing personal awareness and self-work.
- A model of client’s issues.
- New approaches to issues.
- Uncovering and working with core/limiting beliefs.
- Borrowing benefits demonstrations/group work.
- More on getting past PR.
- More on choices.
- Reframes - healing by shifting the viewpoint.
- Body language/eye movements – how to read what your client isn’t saying.
- The significance of visual/auditory/kinaesthetic modes of interaction.
- Use of sub-modalities in therapy.
- Use of voice/language.
- Altered states of consciousness.
- The emotional scale in therapy practice.
- The place of love and forgiveness in healing.
- Unlocking repressed emotions and “forgotten” issues.
- Working with complex conditions – psychological disorders, physical diseases and conditions, addictions, phobias, allergies.
- Protective distancing techniques.
- Working with parts.
- Advanced techniques.
- More on testing.
- Legal considerations of therapy practice.
- Explanation of CPD requirements.
- Information on supervision sessions.
We also include lots of tips and hints on handling clients and working with their issues, lots of examples from our own experiences and demonstrations of new techniques as they are introduced.
Training is done in small groups of four to six people so that everyone can fully participate. We offer a full back-up and advice service to all students for as long as they need it, plus mentoring and CPD opportunities.
About the host
Trainers: This course is run by Phoenix EFT therapies and training.
Christine Sutton and Philip Davis are experienced AAMET registered and accredited master trainers and master trainers of trainers in EFT. All courses conform to the current AAMET guidelines for content and are certificated.