Certificate in crystal therapy - 1 year course
Date:21st - 22nd January 2017
Location:Heaven on Earth
32 Carter Street
- Find an event in your area
This is the first weekend of the year-long certificate in crystal therapy course run in Uttoxeter. The course runs for six weekends throughout 2017 (in January, March, May, July, September and November).
This course is fully insurable and allows you to work as a crystal therapist upon successful completion.
Topics covered include:
- Theories of crystal healing.
- History of crystals and crystal healing.
- Crystal formation.
- Scientific classification of crystals.
- Choosing and caring for crystals.
- Introduction to dowsing.
- Core curriculum crystals.
- Grounding and protection.
- Chakras and the aura.
- Basic crystal layouts and therapy techniques.
- Crystal grids and room layouts.
- Sound and nature healing.
- Distance healing.
- Setting up a practice and practice management.
- Health and safety.
There is a practical assessment as well as homework for each weekend module that must be completed to receive your qualification.
The cost for each year is £675 and this can be paid in instalments (£75 deposit and £100 at the beginning of each weekend) or in full prior to the start of the course. There is no difference in cost between payment methods. Payments are accepted via cash, cheque or bank transfer only.
Full details are available in the course information pack which you can download here: http://www.hollyhinton.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2015/05/ISET-Certificate-in-Crystal-Therapy-2017.pdf
About the host
Holly Hinton has been involved in crystal therapy since 2002 and has a degree in geology. She started teaching the subject in 2014 and enjoys seeing her students fall in love with this natural healing technique.