Accredited laughter therapy training
Date & Time:1st - 2nd April 2017, 9.30am - 5.30pm
Location:Aboyne Lodge School
- Find an event in your area
The laughter therapist training runs over two and a half days but that does not complete the course. It runs in the following way allowing you to complete within the timeframe given:
- Two-day in-person training.
- Three to six months case study work finishing with a report/dissertation.
- One day to present your dissertation and complete the training. This day can be organised as an online or in-person meeting.
This training is a unique, innovative and new way of learning laughter and joyfulness with a view to present and teach.
What you will get:
- Laughter therapist manual.
- Laughter therapist certificate. Please note that a certificate is not issued until one case study has been delivered and discussed.
- Additional information which includes meditations, standard forms and research documents.
- Free mentoring following the training in order to get you off to a good start.
- One month telephone laughter club subscription.
About the host
In 2002 Lotte completed her training as a holistic therapist specialising in reflexology, Reiki healing, crystal healing and personal laughter for health and well-being. She founded UnitedMind in April 2002 as a laughter and holistic therapy providing organisation.
Other certified training events: laughter leader, laughter teacher, and gibberish.