A day of creating potions and lotions
Date & Time:10th February 2018, 9.30am - 4pm
Cost:£105.00 including light lunch and refreshments
Newcastle under Lyme
- Find an event in your area
Course outline of mixing and blending oils - ‘A day of mixing potions!’
Would you like the confidence to mix your own natural moisturiser or body lotion or skin care product?
A practical day in which you will discover the secrets of synergy and practice blending essential oils.
- define an essential oil
- examine the dangers of chemicals in commonly used skincare products
- discuss the benefits of natural products
- why we use vegetable oils not mineral products
- gain an overview of the function/structure of the skin and how essential oils are absorbed
- recall the properties of top middle and base notes
- choose and develop two products using a carrier (lotion, oil or cream).
- record ‘recipes’ for home use
- learn how to use oils in other ways such as, home, bath, vapouriser or car etc.
About the host
Penny Howell, a highly experienced complementary therapist and tutor.
The venue is 'the world famous' Shirley Price International School of Aromatherapy - founder of IFPA.
Penny's complementary therapy practice has been established for over 24 years and provides CPD and diploma training courses at Ascent-therapies.co.uk Newcastle under Lyme.