To enhance navigation and usability, Therapy Directory has been refreshed to bring you a simpler, cleaner and more up-to-date resource for all your therapy needs.
- Cleaner design and layout.
- Optimisation for mobile device – you can now access all our content and services on your smartphone.
- Brand new logo.
- Fresh imagery and photographs.
- A fixed ‘Search for a therapist’ toolbox on every page.
- Quick and easy to use ‘Save profile’ button – and you can access your saved profiles on every page.
- A mini search tool for local events to help narrow down your search.
- Changes to our social media pages and better integration with Facebook, Twitter and Google Plus activity.
- ‘We love feedback’ tab – for you to share your thoughts and tell us how we’re doing.
- New ‘Select a therapy’ drop down on the homepage so you can narrow down your search.
- Most popular therapy topics explained on the homepage to help you to find what you need.
- Local events on the homepage and the option to view all events within a specific region.
We strive to ensure you are getting exactly what you need from our site, so if you have any feedback or suggestions – or if you’d like to get involved in user testing – we would love to hear from you.
Email the team at email@example.com and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible.